On The Grid: January 2023
Hello, Happy New Year, and welcome to the January 2023 edition of On The Grid. Read on for a brief round-up of The MediaGrid’s latest release news, features, and events to help you shake off those January blues and start 2023 off right.
The MediaGrid Now Available as a Supply Source in Amazon DSP
The MediaGrid is excited to announce that we are now available as a supply source within Amazon’s DSP!
Available globally, this release unlocks multiple use cases for both buyers and curators working in Amazon DSP and The MediaGrid’s Curation UI:
- For buyers working in Amazon DSP. Enable The MediaGrid as a preferred supply source for open exchange buying.
- For curators working with buyers using Amazon DSP. Create and distribute curated deals to buyers working in Amazon DSP.
Below are instructions to help you with both of the above tasks. If you experience any issues, contact your account manager at The MediaGrid for support.
Activate The MediaGrid as an open exchange supply source in Amazon DSP UI
Enable The MediaGrid as an open exchange under Supply Sources at the campaign line item level in Amazon DSP.
Add or manage Amazon DSP seats in The MediaGrid
- First, you must add Seat IDs for Amazon DSP buyers in The MediaGrid UI. An Amazon DSP seat is required before creating and distributing deals from The MediaGrid.
- Next, you’ll be able to apply specific Amazon DSP seats to a deal during the Supply Package setup stage. This will provide you with a deal ID that can be activated in the Amazon DSP.
Epsilon Shopper Audiences
We’re happy to share that Epsilon Shopping Audiences are now available in the Curation UI.
North American Curators can select Epsilon's pre-packaged audience segments directly within the Data module and layer these segments into supply deals. Epsilon's seasonal shopper data is useful for reaching in-market consumers around key moments throughout the year, from health-conscious New Year/New Me shoppers to Father’s Day gift-givers.
Connect with your account team to learn more.
ICYMI: Product Updates
Lotame in the Curation Data Marketplace
The MediaGrid is excited to announce that Lotame has been added as a data provider in the Curate UI!
This release means you can now find and select Lotame’s Demographic, Interest, and Purchase Intent segments directly within the Data module and add the data segments to your supply deals.
Lotame joins data providers such as Grapeshot and Liveramp to provide out-of-the-box third-party segments to help enhance the targeting of your deals.
Navigate to the Data module and select “Segments” to explore the marketplace.
Hot Off The Press
Dig into some of the latest content published across The MediaGrid blog and the wider trade press.
WEBINAR: Unlock New Value With Curation
The latest session in The MediaGrid’s Grid Guide webinar series put curation - and its value to players across the ad tech ecosystem - in the spotlight.
Join The MediaGrid’s Megan Sullivan-Jenks, Senior Product Marketing Manager, as she details curation use cases for media buyers, publishers, data providers, and beyond!
Catch Us Out and About
If you’re planning to be at any of the upcoming industry events listed below, be sure to let us know, we'd love to connect with you IRL.
- CES, Las Vegas | January 5-8, 2023
- IAB Annual Leadership Meeting, Florida | January 22-24, 2023